It wasn’t until my junior year of college when I realized something I hadn’t realized before: I enjoyed writing stories.
I joined my college newspaper at 19 years old, having never written news before. That move changed the trajectory of my life. It ultimately led to a career in journalism.
Then at age 26, something else happened to me: I wrote fiction for the first time — and loved it. Yet again, I felt as if my life had been forever changed.
The question I ask myself now is will I — can I — ever become a pro fiction writer? My guess is probably not. The odds are stacked against me.
But I’ll keep on writing stories. And sharing them with you.
I’ve set up this page to primarily showcase my published short fiction, but I’ve also included links to some of my other work.
I hope you find something you like. Otherwise, I’ve wasted your time, and that would be a terrible, terrible thing. 🙂
Fiction — Click here
Note: This is a brief listing of my work.
St. Mary’s University:
San Antonio Express-News:
- Trump explained through the lens of Marquez’s ‘Chronicle of a Death Foretold’
- Jalapeño competition spices up Market Square
- Stepping out of the comic pages, into Comicon 2011
- Ken Starr delivers Father’s Day sermon
- Toy show lightens up Memorial Day weekend